Grammer at school

So I've got though! Monday! I must admit, generally it's not. My best day of the week? Especially, after a busy weekend which was good fun - you've probably seen the bluebells - and probably didn't hear. Our potential new preacher who was great but back. To Monday. In the office. Having to concentrate and having to think? About who! Said "what" to Who and Can. We afford this. And that and the other - will he or she mind? And have I done this? For him? Or Herbut. There are some good bits. About Mondays that would be seeing. The Colleagues that you like also. There's only four days to go. Before the next weekend when you've got though. The Dreaded Day!

This is all wrong - get rid of the comma's etc.

so I've got though monday I must admit generally it's not my best day of the week especially after a busy weekend which was good fun you've probably seen the bluebells and probably didn't hear our potential new preacher who was great but back to monday in the office having to concentrate and having to think about who said what to who and can we afford this and that and the other will he or she mind and have I done this for him or her but there are some good bits about mondays that would be seeing the colleagues that you like also there's only four days to go before the next weekend when you've got though the dreaded day


Still doesn't work, try again:

So, I've got though Monday. I must admit, generally, it's not my best day of the week. Especially after a busy weekend - which was good fun! You've probably seen the bluebells and, probably didn't hear our potential new preacher, who was great! But back to Monday; in the office having to concentrate and having to think. About who said what to who; and can we afford this and that; and the other. Will he or she mind? And have I done this for him or her. But there are some good bits about Mondays. That would be seeing the colleagues that you like. Also there's only four days to go before the next weekend, when you've got though the dreaded day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .