Before we get caught up

With the football.
Which has started well.
And England haven't even played
And I have a buddy
Who reckons USA are better
Than England
Like the are so not!

So just want to put on record that I've finished all 6 books that were shortlisted for the Man Booker prize 2005.
In the order that I liked them, best at the top:
A long long way - Sebastion Barry
The Accidental - Ali Smith
Never let me go - Kazua Ishiguro
The Sea - John Branville
On Beauty - Zadie Smith
Arthur and George - Julian Barnes

Having said that - I really enjoyed them all. And would recommend them all. Perhaps not The long long way if you have a weak constitution as it's about the first world war.

So culture to one side now for 40 days - and back to the football.

COME ON

Comments:
I think it's Kazuo not Kazua. ;-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .