Your friends love you anyway
A few tips that I've picked up in life:
1. Never get tempted to write a list of tips about life.
2. There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
3. You should not confuse your career with your life.
4. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
5. It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
6. If you ever find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time, then you have found a gem.
7. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
8. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
9. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
10. Your friends love you anyway.
And maybe the best and most useful tip:
11. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.