Sometimes
one opens up one's blog
and has immediate inspiration as to what to type.
Sometimes
one's words are dried up
Sometimes
a joke will suffice.
Tonight
I feel a rant.
Problem is I don't know what to rant about.
I hate it when I don't know what to rant about.
I find it staggering that my mind wont work
It's had all these years to practice
It's jut not fair
Sort yourself out, mind
get a grip.
And while I think about it
Stop forgetting peoples' names.
For once, just get the name right
get a grip.
SORT IT OUT !!!!

Rant over
But I tell you, in all seriousness
The Karen people in Burma/Myanmar
Are abused, persecuted, poor
Forgotten.
Sometimes I wonder why we do it to our fellow men (and women)

Sometimes I wonder

Sometimes

Comments:
I see you posted a couple of pics of your CEO below. I'd feel like a rant after having him leaning on me all day! In any case I hear that he's been throwing his weight around of leight!
 
I suppose the second picture below is what he looks like if you ask him for a pay rise! - or in my case if I ask "Gisa job!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .