A new experience

For me last night
Rather than going to bed
I partook of a little public bible reading
We're doing cover-2-cover
down at NCBC
So I did an overnight shift with three or four friends
As this was the first night, it was Leviticus and Numbers.
Difficult

But not as difficult as having to work down a mine
or deep sea fishing
or managing the England football team.
Or indeed, as difficult as
keeping some of the rules
(written about in the same books )
if we want to try and earn our way into God's love.

Good job He just loves us anyway, freely.

Comments:
am just off up there now for night two. was kinda hoping for a nap this evening but that didnt happen. my prediction is that we'll be in the Psalms (which'll be cool) or Isaiah.
 
Did you know I can read this stuff - even in America
Amazing !!
Had a new experience at Baker methodist Church last sunday. Contemporary, I think!

Old man
 
i'm having lots of new experiences at the moment.
went to an anglian church that was more lively and open than my home church which was a lovely new experience.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .