White Teeth

A couple of years ago I read a book by Zadie Smith. I really enjoyed it, but can't for the life of me remember what it was about.

I do remember reading something the other day about a set of not so white dentures that had been excavated from a 200 or 300 year old grave. Considering the age, they looked pretty good.

I keep forgetting, but mustn't, that I have an appointment with one of the last remaining NHS dentists in Norwich. 8.10 in the morning. If I miss I will be struck off.

I once asked the dentist how much to remove a tooth. Like £100 he said. Gosh I replied, that much for 2 minutes work, that is so not worth it. He said, he'd take like loads longer if I wanted, like he'd stretch it over 90 minutes for the same cost. Like, no, I said.

I'll be in the office at 8.15 I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .