29th February.

This is the date my watch has said all day
Which is clever, because a watch is meant to tell the time
Anyway, it wasn't until I looked at Google
and saw the daffs in their logo
That I realised it was St David's day - the 1st March
So the watch wasn't all that clever after all!

I don't think it has changed my day much though
which just goes to show that dates don't really matter that much
So, if I forgot your birthday, sorry.

If was a good day for my nephew today
So he will remember the date as the day he got some good news
That he would be going to the same school as his sisters

It was also a good day in Ohio, in 1803,
because they became the 17th State in the good ole U.S of A

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .