Budget

So this time tomorrow I will know all about what Mr Brown thinks I should be paying to him in terms of tax and other little bits and bobs that he thinks he deserves in order to keep the country on its feet and safe from attack and green and stable and stimulating and growing and healthy and such like but of course I will complain and whinge and wish I had a smaller car and had pre paid my road tax. Maybe it will be the last one that he does because next year he will be on the back benches watching Mrs Beckett or some other hopeful benefiting from all the hard work he has done over the past ten years but then truth be told a lot of people benefit from the hard work of others and that's life so he and the rest of us better get used to it.

On the other hand,
tomorrow
life could be good
the snow will be
gone
the sun
out
and the
daffodils
standing tall
and
proud
and yellow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .