For Give


Having talked more smells, I thought it only fair to show them to you all.
So here are the famous blossoms - smelling just like apple blossom should.

Talking of which
I was thinking about forgiveness
The bit where I forgive others (it's usually the other way around
i.e. people forgiving me).
I wondered how many times when I forgive, I'm really just excusing.
Excusing peoples' behaviour - like rationalising it away, like excusing it. Like this isn't really forgiveness at all. I'm thinking forgiveness starts when there's no excuses left

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it" (so says Mark Twain).

I've treated this apple tree real bad. It's bent over at 45 degrees and should really be pulled out - I've threatened it a few times - but still is blesses me with beauty and smelly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .