I'm very proud

of my girl - great exam results
of my football team - winning for a change
of my work laptop - which hasn't gone wrong in over 2 weeks
of my plums - tasting fresh
of my sun tan - having been in Wales
of my black and white cat - for scaring off the other moggies

"It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride."

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you.”

“Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.”

“Temper gets you into trouble. Pride keeps you there.”

“No one ever choked to death swallowing his pride”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .