304 pints of Adnams

In May my garage door broke.
I couldn't mend it.
I looked for someone to repair it
on the Internet.
I couldn't find anyone.
It was the cables and spring mechanism.
I resigned myself to having to buy a new one
at around £800
and was looking forward to remote control.
So I could drive up, press the button and drive in
without getting out, or wet
if it was raining
But I have to get out and pull back the wing mirrors
because it's a wide car
or else a narrow door.
I guess the remote wasn't such
a great idea.
This week I found a repair man
£70 for a complete service and repair
It's great - the repair and now the garage door.
So I saved £730.
What to spend it on
is now my only question.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .