Black n White

Something funny about writing a colour in the wrong colour, like saying this is red.
Is it?

Anyway, went to take pictures today with two pals. It was dark and damp and dismal, so I switched to monochrome, and these are some of the results. I learnt lots and so have disposed of about 207 pictures - which is probably more memory than the first computer.

I wonder how much memory is put in the recycle bin every day.
Wish I could do it with my own head sometimes.
At least Norwich recalled how to pass the ball today - typical that I wasn't there :-(

Comments:
I Wonder how much memory is put in the recycle bin every day. Wish I could do it with my own head sometimes

Don't worry, as you get older more and more memory gets recycled, so, there are some advangtages in getting old. Thought I'd cheer you up after a bad week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .