Something funny
I'm trying to think of something
funny to say
about England being knocked out
of Euro 2008
but I can't.
Words which spring to mind are
bitter, blue,
dejected, depressed
calamitous, wretched, despondent, disconsolate
forlorn, gloomy, shabby, glum
hapless, weeping.

So - all I can say is:
Steve McLaren was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" to which the old lady replied, "no way you got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it out!"

Comments:
This blog's a bit gloomy at the moment. Go out and look for a killer joke and you'll die laughing.

PS, Yes, I'm back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .