Time for a joke

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead were trying out for a new
NASA experiment on sending women to different planets.

First, they called the brunette in and asked her a question.
"If you could go to any planet, what planet would you want to
go to and why?" After pondering the question she answered, "I
would like to go to Mars because it seems so interesting with
all the recent news about possible extra terrestrial life on
the planet." They said "well okay, thank you." And told her
that they would get back to her.

Next, the redhead entered the room and the NASA people asked
her the same question. In reply, "I would like to go to Saturn
to see all of its rings." Again, "thank you" and they would get
back to her.

Finally, the blond entered the room and they asked her the same
question they asked the brunette and the redhead. She thought
for a while and replied, "I would like to go to the sun."

The people from NASA replied, "don't you know that if you
went to the sun you would burn to death?"

The blond smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Boy, are you
guys dumb. I'd go at night!"



Please understand I have nothing against blonds, but I just wanted to smile!
Today the sun in fact did not shine much
And today I started my new job......and couldn't get away from work on time
but, currently, I don't mind!

Comments:
I sometimes feel I'm on another planet, so if NASA are stuck for a destination they could send the blonde in my direction. Oh, I forgot, I'm already married to a blonde!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .