Norwich win

I thought that today
I try some wordplay
With a little limerick
A trusted tactic
And a poets mainstay.

Actually, I wont
'cos I don't want to taunt
you with words that rhyme
and are simply sublime
so back to prose .

Today I read a bout a giant cloud of hydrogen, which is racing towards our galaxy - which we all know and love as the milky way. When it arrives there will be a show like the best firework show ever seen on earth - lasting for years and years. Unfortunately it will not be arriving anytime soon, but in about 30 million years. Don't wait up.

Tomorrow is Monday. And if you subscribe to the notion that weeks start on a Monday, then this will be the start of a very exciting week. A week in which I enter my prime!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .