Today I decided it was time to put away a load of new clothes I've had for Christmas and my birthday, to allow me to get back near my wardrobe as I was beginning to smell. It was a tough job (well not tough compared to going down a coal mine, or shearing a flock of sheep) because the old drobe was packed jammed full of old clothes. So I got rid of a load of stuff - which had previously been washed and ironed by my dear Mrs. Sorry. I'm now sorted. And realise that I had and still have far too much stuff.

I have to say, that must be the boring thing I've ever written on this blog
Sorry.
So to compensate I'll tell you a joke:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses.
He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.
The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?".
The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."
There is a silence, then a shot is heard.
Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .