Circles
Today I had an Ice Cream Sunday
well two actually
in quick succession
Tonight I feel sick
Tomorrow I will feel fat
The day after that I will repent
Then after that I will begin to feel better again
After that I will cycle even harder up the hill
Then I will feel lovely again
And then, I will eat more ice cream
So the circle begins again.

This is nothing like the story of
hurting someone
acknowledging it
saying sorry
starting over
which is a different circle
that I learnt tonight
prior to the ice cream.

And nothing like the Circle line
I will travel on in rush hour
tomorrow morning

Comments:
Nothing wrong with going round in circles - it's when you start going round in ever decreasing circles that you've got to get worried.
 
Lots of problems with the circle line at the moment. Leave plenty of time for your journey or work out another route...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .