After Work
Today, after work, I cut the grass, well during a tea break actually, because the sun was out, I was working at home, honest. Anyway, this little chap popped out and watched me most of the time. Not sure why they (he) do (did) it. Maybe it was the little grubs that were suddenly exposed in the short grass. I reckon it was just because he (or she) liked the (my) company. At one point I saw two. But I think these are both the same one. I think robins are my favourite.
Later, I drove over to Lowestoft. Not the best place in the world. But a fantastic concert. The Dvořák was brill'.

Comments:
Excellent! Your favourite? That can't right - I am sure you really think that the best bird you spotted is the wife.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .