Expenses
Today I'm going to put in a claim for MP Expenses
My Privilege expenses are because it should be my right to have them.
So here goes.
Yesterday I saw some ducks fly over head.
I can't do my job with the worry and distraction of homeless ducks.
Therefore I need to claim a duck house
and its installation
to take away the worry.
Also when I went to London, it was too early to get (the wife) up to make my packed lunch,
so therefore I need to claim from dinner for 4 at La Gavroche.
Finally, my jeans got a bit mucky on the old seats of the National Express
I couldn't face the meeting with our top dog without nipping out to Savile Row
I wonder what my boss will say ??

Comments:
'Here's your P45, Stevie-boy.'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .