I'll be back
Was bound to be a line in the film and it was but it wasn't the film I intended to go an see but I had got the times wrong and so missed star trek and saw terminator which was load lots of shooting with special effects and clever machines mingled with people munching crisps and little yelps of surprise.
This was after a second day in a warm and sunny and in a funny kind of way quite nice London where I met and discussed and possibly one could argue made a little bit of progress ready for some new campaigns later this year what was particularly good was the use of my new bag which meets all expectations the only downside was that the trains are always so busy coming home the only seats are either reserved or in the quiet zone I ended up being noisy in an unreserved bench sorry seat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .