So much to say
I could write about the climate conference in Denmark
I could write about the climate and the snow in Norfolk
But both have been pretty uneventful.
I could write about this afternoon's walk around Alderfen
or the sun just setting behind the trees in our garden
Both are pretty wonderful.
I could write about the 2 people I saw on the walk
or the 2 people being born every second which means that our planet will not be able to sustain the growing human population for more than about 30 years.
But no.
I shall talk about two pebbles. Two drunken pebbles, on the beach having a conversation. Pebble 1. "Are you married? Pebble 2. "No I'm shingle".
And that's before the crackers are pulled!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .