Trains, snow, vandals, signals
A combination of these four is almost bound to cause a delay on the return trip to Norfolk. So with some trepidation I jumped in the early evening train. Fell asleep, and found my self back home in record time. There must be some sort of theory that says thing go well when you don't expect them to and go bad when you don't expect them to. So maybe the lesson is never expect too much. I wonder if we can say the same about family, friends and colleagues. No. Always expect the best. That's what I reckon. And if things don't work out, then let it go, and still expect the best. My other little tip for the day:You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree. You can't both be right. You could both be wrong. Maybe that's 4 tips ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .