I ache, big time
And that's because I spent all day running up and down a ladder chain saw in hand taking the top ten feet off my 30 foot hedge and maybe next year I'll do the next ten feet assuming that my arms and legs have recovered the chain saw was heavy after a few hours not to begin with when it was like a feather and now I have a huge pile of tree tops and hedge tops and holly and what am I going to do with it all burning would be best but that releases too much carbon dioxide and I wouldn't want to add to global warming it was nice to have warmth today however after a few months of cold and snow and I didn't see any otters today but lots of pigs mostly toy ones as it was in the pigs pub and restaurant to celebrate a friend's big Five O and I have to say it was an ace meal so I am replete as well as aching.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .