Bank Holiday Weekend
It's cold and wet and windy. I saw a friend wearing shorts preparing for their first BBQ and I guess that is what has sparked the complete reverse in weather patterns and sent us this wintry blast but the cherry blossom has just about managed to hang on and the new shoots are still forcing their way out.
So instead of going outside I've been thinking and trying to work out if I can prove my wife loves me. And whatever argument I come up with, I discover that all I have are pointers and what she says and writes. No scientific proof.
So I look out at that blossom, and whilst there is no scientific proof, there are plenty of pointers and evidence that God is there. No scientific guarantee, but enough the see, to hear, to touch, to taste to be completely convinced that this is not all just some freaky stroke of chance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .