Historic
That is what I keep being told.
About the election result I mean:
and now the coalition
and the new politics
which is going to make our country great once more.
They say they are going to put right the last 13 years.
So does that mean they are going to close all the hospitals that have been built, sack all the new Doctors and Policemen/women. And knockdown all the new schools. Does it mean that we are going back to inflation of 15% and equally high interest rates. etc etc.
Oh what short memories we all have.
Still, I did like the David and Nick joint press conference. Reminded me of the early days of Ant and Dec on ITV.
And I felt a slight excitements and optimism.
I reckon a honeymoon period of 1 month.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
. .